Scrip is a fundraising program that also helps you pay off your tuition by buying gift cards to the places you already shop, including Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Buffalo Wild Wings, and many more!
- Earn 50% of the profit toward your tuition (or toward a cash rebate/donation).
- Send 50% of the profit to PCS!
Order at the school, online, or via your smartphone.
- To order at PCS, pick up an order form, fill it out, attach payment (check or cash), and deposit in the Scrip box in the octagon.
- To order online, visit www.shopwithscrip.com, go to “Family Sign Up,” and click “Create Account.” Follow the prompts to complete your account – then start shopping!
- To order on your smartphone, download the MyScripWallet app, and sign into your account.
- Order by Monday (online or in the school) and get your gift card by Wednesday or Thursday.
- Order using MyScripWallet (smartphone app) or ScripNow (online) and print your scrip instantly.
- Already have a gift card? Select “reload” to add money to that gift card.
- 25% of Scrip profit goes to PCS.
- 75% goes directly to offset your tuition (or you can choose to make a donation or get a cash rebate if you don’t owe tuition.)
- Some Scrip payments are tax deductible.
- Contact Bonnie Gunter for more information. Contact info is available at the main office.